Friday, May 17, 2013

The day Penguin stopped hating the postman... You get to live posty.. For now...

Penguin's T-Shirt

AFTER ALMOST 3 MONTHS OF WAITING!!! You heard me (Read it) right people, almost 3 months!!!! The t-shirt I ordered arrived!

Adelitas way is Penguin's favourite band. (Listen to them....)


28th February myself and my Simon decided to treat ourselves. I'd get an Adelitas way top (My favourite band) and he'd get a Kane one (his favourite band) (I'd post a searched youtube list of them too, but when you put 'Kane' you get the wrestler.. So here is a link to my favourite song by them...) 


It cost a LOT as it was coming from America and what not, which I was happy to pay. I love the band and I  love the t-shirts. I decided on a Alive t-shirt as it was myself and Simon's special song. All in all it cost me about $50. I was MEGA excited and the website said it could take a month to deliver...

So I waited a month. (Simon got his t-shirt in a week... BOO!) And when there was no sign of it, I sent a message asking what was going on. They explained that they didn't think it was a real order.. So the would send it then. I waited another month and still no shirt. So I asked for my money back, I was starting to worry. I was then told that my t-shirt had been sent a week ago. Apparently it had been put to one side and forgotten about it and this poor guy emailing me back and found it. He had sent it himself and put a free shirt in as a sorry!

And today, 17th May 2013, I got them! 100% worth the wait! I love them!! And the thing that really made my day was a hand written note from the man emailing me saying sorry! Would use them again to buy more tops without a second thought!! 


(And I put it on twitter and the retweeted it! This has happened quite a few times but I still get excited each time...)


Vacuum packing Bear's wardrobe

As Bear has a regular wardrobe and not the TARDIS, she needed to do something about the lack of space... 

The plan was for Bear to try on everything and see what fitted her comfortably and what was best for her holiday. She had a LOT to try on.. She needs the TARDIS for a reason.... Now this was a massive pain in the bum for Bear to do as her room is stupidly hot... (And we realised while she was doing it that I have probably seen her strip more times then her Matthew has...) But it didn't take as long as we thought it would! (Damn she looks fineeeeeeee in some of those clothes.. I'm a lucky girl.. *wink wink*)

Bear did extremely well at making space! Penguin made her keep a dress out... Or two... Or she would of had more space!

But we had a whole huge vacuum bag filled and sealed. It weighed a ton. Makes you think of how much a wardrobe has to hole - the sheer weight of it all.

- Bear & Penguin x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment