Friday, May 24, 2013

In Laws - In the know?

In Laws - How well do you know us?
Response to Bear.
Response to Penguin

What is my middle name?
Bear - Melvena.
Elizabeth.

What is my favourite animal?
Horses, White Tigers, Bear.
Penguins.

What is my Date of Birth
5th October 1990 by Andy and 1989 by Carol. Tut tut.
13th July 1993

What is my favourite colour?
Pink. Barbie Pink.
Sky Blue

Where was i born?
Cornwall.
Pontefract.

What is my lucky number? (We told them it was one number apart!)
Andy said 11 and Carol said 5.
Andy said 12 and Carol said 6.

What date did your son propose to me?
14th February
14th March - 14th February

Describe me in 3 words:
Carol - Lively, Artistic & Mad
Andy - Annoying, Pain in the Arse & Priceless
Carol - Loving, Excitable & Nutty
Andy - Pest, Annoying & Jewel

What is my favourite hobby?
Doing creative things together.
Doing creative things together.

Who is my best friend?
Matt, Ellen & Nichola
Simon, Kirsty & Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment