Friday, May 24, 2013

So Nichola... How well do you know me!?!

Ever wondered what your friends think of you? Or even how well they know you?

Well we did - So we found out!

I asked my faithful best friend Nichola.
She kills me for taking photos of her let alone posting them, so here's one i drew!
This is a 2 minute drawing of my Nichola, my lovely little Midge Midge xD
(Brown Hair, typical Nichola Checkered Shirt, Black Jeans, Converse and Little Shoulder Bag!).


 



About your Best Friend…

What famous person do you think she resembles most? 
No one, there's only 1 Kirsty.

What's her most annoying habit? 
Speaking over you.

What is the weirdest thing she does?
Being herself.

What animal would she be? And why?
Cat, Cute but Fiesty.

What was she wearing when you first met?
Business Dress.

How long have you been best friends?
Too long, 3 1/2 years.

What’s your favourite memory together?
Probably not hers but when she fell off a horse.

What was you doing when you last saw her?
Running around an adventure playground at Hever Castle.

Describe her in three words.
Unique, Crazy, Kirsty.

What makes her your best friend?
She Makes me feel sane.


How well do you know your Best Friend?

What is her middle name?
No idea. (Asked her after and turns out she does know just not the spelling)

What is her favourite colour?
Becoming pink by the look of things. (Of course, would have accepted purple too)

What pets does she have (Name & Breeds)?
Robo hammys Lily and Lulu, dwarf hammy Elie, Beardie Blackie Cats, Stumpy, Holly, Bear and I can't remember the birds name. Oh and the lobster. (Close enough)

What is her greatest fear?
Being sane. (Sanity is scary!)

What is her biggest life goal?
To drive me insane. (Totally)

Would she prefer a crazy party or a quiet meal?
Depends on your definition of crazy. Quiet meal and then our kind of crazy party. (Knowing us mc donalds or nandos!)

Whats her Date of Birth?
5th October (1990)

Where was she born?
In England (Yes cant say you are wrong there - be it slightly cheating!)

Take a guess at her lucky number…

3 (Wow thats right!)

What is her favourite animal?
Bears (Bears are my 2nd favourite - my nickname being Kirsty-Bear. But my favourite is White Tigers - not well known but a white tiger is my only tattoo i have!)

Roughly 8 out of 10. Not bad xD



But as you didn't get 10 out of 10 here's a photo of Nichola...
Mahahahaa. 
Love you lots...















See gorgeous xD


- Bear x

No comments:

Post a Comment