Friday, July 26, 2013

Claws' Swim To Heaven

Our dearest Claws the Electric Blue Crayfish sadly passed in the late evening of the 26th July 2013. She died having complications whilst shedding, this is very common in from what we know in shellfish and spiders too. Crustaceans shed their shells when they grow and when they are happy in their environment, she was growing so fast and a happy little lobster!


I was chosen today,
I'm learning to fly.
The world took me away, 
But please don't you cry.

And i chose you today, 
To try and be strong.
So please don't you cry,
And say that i'm gone.

When you're feeling alone,
just remember our love.
I'm up near the stars,
Looking down from above!

Remember our love
in a moment you'll see
that im here still beside you
when you are thinking of me.

- Bear & Penguin x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment