Sunday, June 02, 2013

Stumpy Bum is 2!

We don't know the actual date Stumpy was born. So his birthday is the day he first decided to walk into our house by himself and take us as his family. I was the first person to see my little sweetie wonder in. I got a picture and shouted for carol. I couldn't believe what I was seeing! He used to live outside in the wild under our car in the back garden. I'd only been up close to him twice. Once not long after I moved into the house when I was putting the washing out and he came wondering over to me thinking I was carol. And once when he was under the car I came out to feed him while he was under the car. Something changed in him when he came in. He wasn't so scared of us, he didn't hiss or go to bite you if you tried to stroke him. It's like he realised that we only wanted to look after him and love him so he decided to come in the house and never leave us. It wasn't long till I claimed him as my own. Me and that little guy was never happier having cuddles. And we were always cuddling! I used to go out to find him and he'd come follow me down the garden to the house, I'd sit on the floor and just like he does now, he'd come running over to sit on my lap and have cuddles. 2 years of love, cuddles, and very allergic reactions later and I love him even more then ever! I didn't think it was possible! And I'm so glad that he never left. I honestly don't know what I'd do without him.
Now as he is such a special little darling I couldn't get him cat treats because of his bad mouth. And I couldn't get him cat toys as his front legs are so little he couldn't play with them. So he got a collar. I'm not really a cat collar type of girl normally, but 1. It was all that was left and 2. I thought it was a nice symbol. Showing everyone that he is our cat and that we love him. He is my baby!
So happy birthday little Stumpy!




- Bear & Penguin x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment